AWF Slaughter Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AWF Slaughter Circus

Welcome to Armageddon Wrestling Federation

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AWF's Signiture Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eli Tiger

AWF's Signiture Match Empty
PostSubject: AWF's Signiture Match   AWF's Signiture Match Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:10 pm

In all the federations I've been in, they've all had their own unique match, suprisingly enough, most have come from the basis of my ideas. I was wondering if you, or anyone else in the AWF roster have had any ideas. I for one would love too see some of you creative minds at work, and I am sure other people would. I always envisioned a match, with is more like a multi-man casket match. 4 men, 1 pit, last man standing wins. Simple yet brutal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blackdoom

Blackdoom

PostSubject: Re: AWF's Signiture Match   AWF's Signiture Match Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:00 pm

We had a signature match, but TWG "copied" the name.
It was called "Ultimate Survival" and it was a Fatal Four Way Elimination Last Man Standing Match, where four wrestlers started the match and, after two were eliminated, the two remaining wrestlers would have to climb a ladder and retrieve the Championship.

We have a championship (the Armageddon Gladiator Championship) that is won and defended only in LMS matches (or the Ultimate Survival).

Also we had the M.A.D. match, but it was a little too "extreme", since it ended with an atomic bomb destroying the whole place.

But I like your idea, I think we can do something about it!
Back to top Go down
Phenom The Vampire Lord

PostSubject: Re: AWF's Signiture Match   AWF's Signiture Match Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:26 am

ATW had the following:
1. Deathrace Battle Royale where the entire roster is involved. over the top rules until onlly 3 people remain then they have to make eachother pin/submit. 1st one to lose would be the minor champ, 2nd would be the intermediate and the last man standing would be the world champ
2. Slaughter's palace : Tag team elimination chamber where the pods contain people from different teams
3. Neuron Electrics: 2 wrestlers in full body suits.. kinda like a wetsuit, and the entire arena has a special floor. everytime you hit the opponent you get shocked. so actually getting a win in this match requires some serious dedication
Back to top Go down
Blackdoom

Blackdoom

PostSubject: Re: AWF's Signiture Match   AWF's Signiture Match Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:27 am

For TBG's last show, Scorpy's farewell, I wrote the "Hardcore Havoc" Match, that was a "Best out of 5" with 5 different hardcore matches: Falls count anywhere, I quit, Tables, Cage and Ladder. The first to win 3 of the 5 falls was the winner. The match aired live for 20 minutes, it took me a really LONG while to write it.

But it worked out nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWF's Signiture Match   AWF's Signiture Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AWF's Signiture Match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AWF Slaughter Circus :: Ideas-
Jump to: